The LAB 2020-2021 Hybrid Program
For the player who loves playing indoor but is looking for the flexibility to train and compete on the sand throughout the club season, We are excited to bring our Hybrid Program back for a second season.
- We will be holding tryouts for 15/16s teams and 17s/18s teams. Rosters will be limited to 8 players max.
- Teams will have 2 Indoor and 1 Beach practice each week. Players will have unlimited access to additional beach practices during the season.
- Indoor practices will be held at a facility that is TBD in the Centennial/Parker area
- Beach practices will be held at The LAB in Arvada.
- Teams will compete in 3 or 4 RMR Power events and Crossroads. Travel to additional qualifiers will be voted on by each team.
- Multiple opportunities to compete in both local and National beach tournaments will be available. All are voluntary.
- Player fees of $4000 for the season include Indoor and Beach training thru May 1 plus up to 4 Power events and Crossroads.
Uniforms and all travel are an additional cost.